Thursday, September 17, 2009

oily.

yeah u can't agree more rite?
when u c me, u thought about OIL. HAHA!
Thanks isaac for starting all these in the camp las time.

btw...
halfway studying the slides for tomorrow's quiz,
I'm suddenly so pissed of being around skinny bitches!
SHOooot man!
Almost ALL my friends are so much skinnier,
and everytime I go shopping with them,
I'd say I enjoyed choosing nice clothes for them,
but if I could fit in,
I'd have taken them myself. WAKAKA. *fake laugh.
HAHA.

So, when? WHEN WHEN? can I be more determined to go on diet?
There was only ONCE in my life I was determined, dat was during competition.
Maybe I enjoy food too much,
never feel guilty WHILE eating but AFTER that, yeah i do, i really DO.

maybe I'm just fated to be a chubby one for the rest of my life. DARN.

No comments: