Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meetin up the guys.

Finally got to c these guys namely Chenhoe, Jinhua n Gwen Ngan who r stopping by from Spore.
Coincidentally, I was supposed to go and listen to Heyunni singing at the cafe,
kinda like, watch and learn. Part of learning, while yumcha-ing with these TALL GUYS!
I feel so SHORT with them, okay most of the time I feel short lah. haiz

and, sorry ah jinhua, we don't dare to speak english in front of you anymore.
HAHA!


and lastly, thanks Vincent for the treat!
I know you are the only one who has started working,
but.... u stil need to SAVEEE!! be a lil more stingy can? haha
Hopefully I'll cyah guys agen on Friday then, before you al leave, or else, for the horse ex-husband, I think i'm gna c him oni after two years. BUHOO.
haha,
TA~

No comments: