Friday, September 11, 2009

Happening life is over since last week.
Even when there's only one assignment in a week, there'll be stress for the whole week, dragging along with me, spoiling my mood in everything.
Wanyen n I just had sleeping marathon yesterday, we 'took turn' to rest, haha, nvm if u don understand.
I have a stupid guy friend who's damn annoying, stop acting like you are so brilliant when u ve an empty brain filled with glue. SERIOUSLY IRRITATING. I don't bother to 'layan' you.
Thinking about that person just piss me off so so much.

Happy thing is. (forget about that stupid person)
I've just ONE assignment left before leaving! OH-SO-EXCITED=) BIG SMILE.
This would be the first time for me not having any extra time to shop around before going back.
I wonder how should I space out time for that. haiz.

Proud to say that we succeeded in keepin our promise last week:- no outings this week,
cos I've ord spent (kinda) two weeks' expenses las weekend,
I calculated in that way, so yeah.... guaiguai this week, except from having lunch with the gals,
it's really not that easy to keep in touch that often anymore when we r in diff classes,
still, I know you all wouldn't forget about me. WAKAKA.


Btw, I was reading Rueyhwa's blog, and found out she's really taking off to UK four days later,
how fast! I remember the last time when she was still deciding if she should do the twinning stuff o not. Just a blink of eye and she's leaving so soon!
I understand it'd be tough for u to leave your love ones, and it's ur first time to really step out of home, I'm sure u can cope with it well, and... all I can say is, all you need is patience, to get over this ONE year. 12 months. =D
take GOOD care of yourself there, you know there are ppl who love you and stay with u (ur blog) always. HAHA, just kehpoh maybe, not <3 lah. later kena beaten up by the real <3 haha!
You know all of us r gona miss you. will be weird when I don't c ya in Brunei.
HAIZZZZZ=( EVRYONE IS GOING UK ALREADY! I've no more frens. haha

=( saddening.

No comments: