Wednesday, August 12, 2009

las few weeks.

randomly picked some photos from las few weeks to edit.





and....
currently, i'm a lil undecisive about going spore in early September with my divorced/ ex horse husband n the others to meet monkeygal n goldfish. The return tic is jus RM95 now.
But thinking about how matured is one of my fren's thinking, 'skipping class for a trip?', I started feeling guilty. yeah, i really do.

Also, I wana buy tics to go bk bru during mid sem break, but the tics r seriously WUUUH =S
walao. sienness.

Today is the best day of my college life, I guess. It made my day more when I met robin munsuet weijiin diana they al at mamak after class. =) HAPPY.
n I love wanyen more for sacrificing (regarding grouping stufs), she's the most 有义气 girl in my group of friends. But honestly, I feel uneasy about it for unable to help. you know what I meant <3

No comments: