Monday, August 10, 2009

How have I been?

I am living my life not-too-badly.
so far so good.
New coursemates seem friendly,
some of the old friends managed to accompany this sem,
honestly being selfish, it's something happy for me, u know, companion from someone familiar.

Applied leave for two days last week cos of mild fever, cough n flu.
Thanks Wendy and Andrew for driving me to the clinic.
Earlier on, Ruey hwa, Rebecca, Ruiyue n Singyee were here, guess I had too much fun in a short while and it's time for me to rest.

AND bigbiggg achievement, I managed to convince one of the sampat, sheeling to start up a blog, and now it's jingyi's turn! I can't wait to read about their life in sg! YUHOO=)

btw, I'm now ready for assignments, I have to say I need to focus, really do, cos I can't afford any failures as I have already deferred one semester after joining the competition, still not regretting. lucky for me.

so.... PRAY=)

No comments: