Monday, May 18, 2009

Roadshow in Johor

A group photo of the 20 of us.
(Was asked not to post any recent photos of the other top 10 but i guess one wouldn't hurt eh? )
After the mini concert, this is the second performance outside studio.
And it's also the last one for me n the other 9 contestants who din't manage to remain in Top ten.
It was really great gettin to gather up with the others and 'pat' together like before, we really had great time in those three days.
This is my third time steppin on Johor's land, and I still didn't get extra time to travel around this well-known 'dangerous place' where crime rate is high.
We were performing at the centre court of the mall I guess, the location where the shoppers can look down from the upper floors. And in front of the stage is MNG, weird. HAHA=)

My 'Bleeding Love' was done averagely okay. just okay, I need more time to practice on this song, I really like it so much.
And it's gona take some time to practice this song perfectly, cos challenging skills r needed for it.=)
It was the most relaxing performance I have done so far, despite lyrics were not well-memorized. HAHAS. However, I think I need to go to some plastic surgery or something to change my unnatural smile.

And me with my red shorts which represent 'BLEEDING-love'. Okay, I'm lame sorry.
And jie, I bought this blazer earlier and think it really looks SHUAI, if u want it I can pass it to you when we meet agen=)

Some of us in the bus back KL.
The journey took around 4 hours, and return *2.
Our 'Bus Persiaran' is still as comfortable as it used to be, missed the time when we laughed our ass off in the bus doing lame stuffs, telling lame jokes and listening to Samson singing NICE songs with his SWEET voice. WOHOO FUNNNNNN!!!!!
Compared this to what I'm doing now,
BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I'm rotting in the jewelry shop.
Luckily boss orang baik.
;
p/s there are other nice photos to be uploaded soon, I haven got them yet.

No comments: