Thursday, May 14, 2009

Part-time job

photo taken during Pk round
(ther's no relation to the post, i jus uploaded the photo cos ther'r no other photos to be uploaded regardin mea work. HAHA)

YO!!!!

aite. i'm workin at Sunway Pyramid's asian avenue- Simply zn, a shop selling sterling silver plated with rhodium jewelries, a shop where Wendy worked before last year end.
I went cos she told me the boss is a very nice person, and indeed he's, cos he never scolds when I do mistakes, he just said, this is a learning process... i was even more guilty haiz.
And on the second day, he asked me to open the shop by myself. gosh, luckily on my first day to open the shop, wendy went with me, for around two hours. thanks wendy.
There are still a lot of things I don't know how to settle in the shop, I guess it's cos i'm still not familiar with things, but I'm trying hard nt to make mistakes.
From the first day, I have been 'jaga-ing' the shop while checking stocks, how many items left, checking the codes, match it with the category, the description. Mata Juling ord, seriously. And it's more complicated than you ever think, cos the items are tiny small little things with small tags. seriously headache after doing it from morning until evening non-stop.
And including taxi fares and meals, I earn nothing. But at least the total amount of money spent is zero per day, and I still earn A LITTLE. nah, nvm lah, better than stayin at home (comforting myself).
Me is very GUAI already, cos I sleep kinda early, (try not to be later than one) and wake up at 9 so dat I won't be late to open the shop.
I'm still worried I can't handle everything, AHH. stressed+boring. YAWN!!!!! I WILL BRING MY LAPTOP THERE TOMORO. C how nice is my boss. lucky to meet him, but I still can't get use to working alone in a shop, having such a great responsibility. it's been long....

=(

1 comment:

Felix said...

http://felixfelix23.blogspot.com/2009/05/funny.html

See this! HAHAHAHA!
Yeah, u workin in Sunway, next time makan can go find u liao! hoho!