Friday, May 22, 2009

Make up

Without make up, I refuse to step out from the door.
(Of course, there r exceptions)
Wanyen just praised me for having enough courage to appear on screen without make up (for one of the videos during Astro SQ) HAHA=)
Just to remind any girls out there, DO NOT START cos u WILL NOT STOP.
I rely a lot on make up, purely for confidence I guess,
I mean, it really makes a difference, if you do it properly.

I was just gona compliment Bobbi Brown's eyeliner,

Thanks Isaac's sis for getting it for me,
I LIKE IT A LOT!
It's the best eyeliner I've ever used, cos it smudges the least and is very lasting.
However, I'm hoping I can find pencil eyeliner which can last as long as this,
Gel eyeliners are still less convenient than pencil eyeliners.
hahas.

I'm just bored again.
I'm living a meaningless life now.
I gotta find way out of it.

FOR SURE I MUST!

No comments: