Thursday, March 19, 2009

Shijing's hse party



I love this pic taken by myself HAHHAAH


We visited Suriamas for the first time.
I din't think it's as GREAT as how ppl described it to be though.
But it's much cleaner and newer than Mentari, for sure.


ok, the photos.

Us girls See, I am not the best poser afterall. I feel defeated. =S haha
Chen hoe, my classmate for 13 years (except Kindergarten 2), top student in TBS blah blah blah. he's a nice guy (nope he din pay me to say this cos it's true).
Hey Bru peeps, chen hoe isn't as 'innocent' as we thought he was lor. HEHE. Take your guess. (Nothing serious lah haiyoh. wat r u thinking..tsk tsk)
Thanks wanyen for accompanying me to the party. You really have been a great companion since last year.
Us agen, playing all kinds of games with the poker cards, and finding it interesting to play new Korean style poker HAHA. Those two girls on the left are Koreans, wanyen can communicate (slightly) with them in Korean language neh. HAHA

Last but not least, thanks for the invitation shijing=) okay, STING. new name huh. =)

He made me look even fatter. such a skinno. (skinno= skinny person - by spy)
It was a fun night. =)

No comments: