Friday, March 20, 2009

ooooooHHH goshhh

A MEI's conert is TONIGHT!!!
And due to some reasons, which are obvious, I din't find anyone to go with me,
so the plan is cancelled.
I could just blame myself for not being a hot babe. if so, guys d ve wanted to accompany me.
ok. my bad. HAHA
suan le ba. I can save another 88 bucks for something else.

ANDDDD.. OMGGGG
I met vince! he's started working for one week ord.
It reli feels unique and different to see a friend who's working at the age of 19.
And he's graduated from ACCA. GENIUS. as always.
I AM JEALOUSSS!!!! he's earning money and i'm still spending here. =S

annddd OHH gossssssshhhhhh I AM STRESSED!
Haven't really started doing anything for the pile of assignments,
nothing was done according to the plan. AHHHH DEAD DEAD DEAD.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ok. dat's all i wana complain about. I need to recharge my batt for tomorrow. nites ppl

No comments: