Monday, March 2, 2009

=(

I am still not letting myself out of this yet,
but I have to, sooner or later.

Why do I have to try so hard on it?
Trying this hard hasn't been worthing it,
Trying too hard couldn't help it but making it worse.

It has been my fault, since the arise of every problem.
Why.
No matter how hard I try to fix it, I ruin it at last.
Maybe it's meant to be like this.
I don't know what to do anymore.
Eventually I am treated like a piece of shit instead of the princess I was.
Look at me,
I totally look like a fool.
Being a piece of shit is still not enough,
this piece of shit is being stepped over and over again,
until it's smashed.
it could feel the pain, cos it's being stepped on.

Never ever would it be fixed.
Because noone has ever cared about it.
It's alright.
Why couldn't I stop bothering about it.
SOON I will be.
I will be fine.

No comments: