Saturday, February 28, 2009

2 more days

Monday should be the first day of Sem 3,
but thanks to the perfectly scheduled timetable,
we have no class on Monday and Thursday,
and for Tues 8am-5pm, in between we have to go Taylors University College where I used to take SAM for the elective classes. WHAT THE...
Hopefully there will be some changes made to the timetable, or else I will be so dead on every Tue.

Sunway Pyramid has been our favourite destination in the last two days,
as it's the nearest and we get almost everything we want there.
Groceries- checked, movies- checked, food- checked. HAHA
Btw, Jack Neo's new movie is not as good as expected, did I mistaken or something? I din't notice there's the 7-colours-sentence-making part... I was waiting for that though cos it's kinda creative n funny.
AND, Burn After Reading. WOW. the 'BEST' movie ever, if you don't believe me, go and watch.
and listen to the audience's response after the movie ends. HAHAA


Once again, flu visited me.
You can actually see, apparently, taxi drivers in KL are mostly KIND enuf to drop us somewhere without shelter when it's raining, and it wasn't just drizzles.
so sien... =(

Today is my first day to stay at home since I'm back,
it's not my fault to dislike staying at home,
it makes me feel sick... dizzy... just so not comfortable most of the time,
it even gives me more time to daydream n put myself into worse mood.
HAI.

Enough of all the complaints,
I have selected some photos taken earlier.

We ve went bk to Taylors, c how we LOVE to go bk for classes. =)

And I seriously miss life in Brunei. no assignments, go out whenever i want to (thanks Louis =D )
And we just had a farewell with Desmond yesterday, he's already arrived Melbourne this am, hahas=)
Earlier on, we jus said byebye to jeffrey, and soon, I will say Hello to him, we r supposed to meet for dinner but he's already started to get busy with the groupmates, on some projects.
Volleyball. the one and only time. Enjoyed it =)

I can't wait to get back in June again, but by that time, most of the high-skulmates would ve gone overseas. =(

No comments: