Monday, February 2, 2009

the BEST cny ever

yup. thank you Rainfall.

my house's stil in a mess, that's why the Sim sisters didn't invite any of our friends to 'Bai Nian'.
Saddening. haha

O levels n A levels results are out, although not extremely surprised, I still find it incredible for most of my high-skulmates to achieve such perfect results. Congrats to all of you!

Due to many reasons, I did not make it to Kuching, so we din manage to meet up with Vanessa, Mary ee, n Mary Ng, ee s...etc

BAH. so lazy to type. Not really in the mood to blog much. cos my english sucks. (thanks to munsuet) BLAH BLAH BLAH whatever.


p.s What a coincidence. today in Kiulap. HAHAs. no further elaboration sorry.

1 comment:

shenny said...

and i thought u r going to upload some swimming pool pic of urs.. :p