Saturday, January 24, 2009

GOOD day

Karaoke session at my house. we picked the best day ever.

The day when there is heavy rainfall which led to the emergence of a new swimming pool at my house! COOL rite.
yeah, pretty interesting, especially the part when I couldn't get home that night after havin dinner outside. and also the aftermath. to clean up the whole place, full of disgusting smelly flooded water.
The less interesting part was that I didn't manage to get home and swim in my PRIVATE swimming pool. My sis told me that the water level was around the knee ( okay. for OUR height) hahas.

Anyways, Desmond just left Bru the other day, finally get to c jingyi the tour guide at the arrival hall, coincidentally.

Going to nenek's house tomoro morning. I guess it's gna be boring as expected, unless we 'create' entertainment by ourselves. No bicycles, maybe ther's some motorbikes... See how r we gona entertain ourselves in that 'bushy' place. HAHA.

Oh yeah, HAPPY advanced Chinese New Year! Hope you all ve a great one. AND i can't wait to go bk bru n 'bai nian' around, visiting people's house, and the main point is-- ANG PAOS! haha. and of course have lots of fun too! Looking 4ward to it!

For those who r goin bk to their hometown, enjoy too, same to me. =)'' *trying to smile. HAHA

and also... my family might or might not be goin kuching. it's undecided yet. If goin, then returnin to brunei'd b delayed, and vice versa. BAH. Happy cny agen!!! gong xi gong xi... fa cai fa caii! shun shun li li!! HAHA=D

No comments: