Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back for classes on Tuesday,
course mates were all so delighted to see one another and their warm welcome seriously brought my holiday mood back to uni life again.
I mean, it's really great to see these cheerful ppl.
At least it started up with an awesome first lecture in Sem 2,
n the rest of it should be continuously cool. I hope.

I'm living a very easy life recently.
No tutorials started yet, only lectures, which are just some introductory ones to the subject.
So it's still free-of-stress time for me,
spent my whole day today watching tv series and later on prepared our first home-cooked dinner,
it was really enjoyable!
It was like, cooking together and having fun learning something new,
ain't it something really meaningful?
at least i feel so. haha

Talking of 'meaningful',
I spent last two evenings doing sports!
At last I managed to!
And yeah, although we seemed like playing badminton while playing tennis,
but who cares... we r just doing sports,
noone said we have to be REALLY good rite?
haha, improving slowly, n hopefully yeah.
n we swam too, did not swim many laps though,
cos there was another group of guys in the pool who kept swimming to n fro,
n wanyen was saying that I blocked their way, which I kinda did.
=_=

Tomoro we r gona go to the gym for the very first time,
really looking forward for it,
especially to 'the pop dance thingy,
never really tried them before.
Thanks Voon n Joshua in advance for bringing us. =)
appreciate ur kindness haha=D

okay okay, i shud cnue watching my tv series,
if not, i couldn't do this much when assignments are to be given.
HAHAHAHAHHAA=D

No comments: