Friday, August 1, 2008

Here I am again

Missing my family, karaoke-ing with those crazy ppl...so much in mind.

Unpacked all the things in my room,
everything was in a mess until around 4-5 hours later then we completed our task tidyin up the room.
okay, it's a place for human now. not a 'dog's 'nest' anymore.

I was just saying to my babes that i'm gona giv em a surprise when i'm bk the nex time.
hope it turns out to be a 'good' surprise, instead of a shocking one. haha
PLUbbbBBBB.. no more expansion.

After Shabu-Shabu-ed jus now, (before that we 'warmed up' for abt an hour, onli THEY know wat i meant), blame the KIND taxi driver who charged us RM20 to go Puchong.
Now, it's time to... YUP.
下定决心~~~~ HAHA
but for those who know me well, they wouldn't put too much hope/ expectation on me, even if I really PROMISED on something like this. which is kinda impossible to be accomplished. even worse, in such a short duration of time.
I GOT NO CHOICE. haha

classes startin on monday.
*FOCUS*

p.s i m dehydrated. gona die soon. kakak said drinkin water ll oni b available tomoro. =S

No comments: