Thursday, May 29, 2008

To or not to

Called my mom and asked about twinning of this course I'm
taking currently.
Earlier on, it was planned to do twinning to Adelaide in my third year, but then maybe I'd be going in Semester Four, that's nex yr's june or july, I've changed my mind as I'm worried it might be tough for me to catch up with everything if I only go in my last year. Will see how it goes, not sure about everything yet.

p.s today's presentation sucks~ We were dismissed late from the previous
tutorial and went in late for the presentation, so there was insufficient time,
din't complete the whole presentation. darn it. We ve been working on the
powerpoint a few days ago, n it's not being used/ shown. What a waste of our
hardwork. anyways, thanks julia, tash, alissa, voon2 & wendy, it has been a
great time working with u al, esp julia, u led us well, dat's y everything
sailed smoothly along the way. Thanks


and also, I ve draw up a plan in my lil book about...
WHAT TO DO WHEN I GET BACK TO BRUNEI!
WOhooooooo~~~~~~
owh, i miss brunei so much!
(how much? - as deep as the ocean- inside joke)- pls do refer to
malaysiandreamgirl's audition HAHAs.

a BBQ party at the beach is a must, rite
ewen?
gathering gathering n gathering!
sports- volleyball or maybe go to gym.
attend law lessons in miri.
back to high school - (dance competition, sports day, etc)
pasar malam during sultan's bday, all those celeb. miss'em. i miss my handsome sultan too. =)
slim down at least 2 kg. HAI.

After completing all these assignments (refer to the list
below), it'll be time to HAVE FUN!

2/6- POJ assignment
(context)
6/6- CCS assignment 2 (journal)
?/6- CCS Report+ Videos
13/6-
CRR assignment 3(Critique 2)
16/6- PR assignment 3
SIX OF THEM. Ahhhhhhhhh~~~~~
lihua and eqian will be having exams, one of you ll
b finishing on 12, n the other 16/6 right?
Good timing, after 16, we can meet up then.
=)
And my jiani baobei, i wanted to meet up with her so badly, as she'll be back only in yr end after this june. Furthermore, in the end of the year, we might not meet up again. But then I guess it ll stand a small chance for me to be able to c her this june/july. I've bought the tickets and i would'nt be leaving wanyen to go miri alone on 22nd. How unfortunate it's, a few days after I leave KL, jiani is coming back, a few days after she leaves KL, I ll b comin back. DAMN it.
i ll try to check about it again. it's reli hard to find a perfect date to change. pricing/ boredom, etc.if i come back as early as 22/23 july, jiani ll be back on 24th july, n i ll be left alone in KL until 4th august, yanyee+ewen+szeyee ll be havin a 3 mths hols. Noone's gona 'adopt' me. HAHA.
Hopefully, ther'll be a better way to satisfy with my every wants. haha
p.s 2 i gona start preparing for tomorrow's
presentation, pray for me. I don wana look like a fool in front of everyone
again.

No comments: