Sunday, June 1, 2008

inside my heart.

.Spilling out my thoughts, then u ll be the one listening to me.
.need a good listener,
.even if you dunno how to comfort me,
.jus don have to tell me tat u don wish to listen me talking about it over n over again.


.you are always standing by me everytime,
.but why can't you just tolerate with me for this?
.it may sound annoying,
.but then can you understand how I feel?
.this may drive u mad again,
.but it's true.
.put urself in my shoes.
.u may say i'm stupid for what have happened.
.but den, what had happened has just happened in a way.
.so..

can you stop talking to me like this?
SO BAD. (quoted by you)
or else I dono how should I spill my feelings to you anymore.


friends are meant to listen to each other.
n i hope u ll be the one I could talk to every time.

No comments: