Friday, February 15, 2008

Long time no see

Due to my 'busy' life,
I ve not been updating mai blog for AGES.

Anyways,
just here to wish u al
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YR, HAPPY BELATED VALENTINES~

We celebrated chinese new year in a unique way this yr,
took a 2 hrs car ride to Lundu (nearby Kuching),
n took some nice photos.
Upload them when i m back to KL den.
Can't get to online really long by the way right now.

Stil Gong Xi Fa Chai now...
Din't manage to get MANY angpaos this yr cos my grandpa just passed away,
n ther's some kinda 'pantang' that his children are not allowed to give angpaos.

Visited some of my friends' house in Brunei.
BAI NIAN is the term.
=)
Enjoyed meeting those old frens of mine.
but at this moment,
i m not feeling dat GOOD.
Think Uncle Fever is coming to visit me.

Btw, Jeffrey is doing a great job at RTB
at least I think he's really good enuf to be a DJ COS,
he already could do so well after a few practises,
dats cooL!
JIA YOU Jeffrey.

WHILE.
Someone is really kinda pitiful.
BE HUMBLE and ppl ll start to like you more.
Stop living in ur world of fantasy.
It works. try it out.

No comments: