Sunday, September 23, 2007

Useless me

Have been thinkin to write about this months ago~
now, guilt has struck me.
so....read along.

Ve been wasted one and a half day chatting n duin useless things online=S
No mood, no motivation, no heart in doing anything.
DARN ME,
is this how m i gona continue in the yrs to come?
the more I continue to be like this, the more I m gona be useless n rubbish.

What can MSN-ing and FRIENDSTER-ing benefit me?
In wat ways can they help me?
staring at the laptop screen..whole day long.
SHIt me, wat m i doing!
For these few months, this is mostly wat i ve done.
skul works, not being taken care of,
nt much efforts put in,
damn~
I really feel bad now,
I ve been feeling this way for the past few yrs, but so what>
I never did anything to help it~
I know noone could help me in this,
I M GONA HELP MYSELF.
PLS PLS PLS!!
SIM PEI YI~ WAKE UP, don let others worry about u anymore,
18-yr old gal, u should know what to do and what not to do.
I hope someone could really slap me in my face to wake me up, at least a lil.

I clearly know I ve not been concentrate in studies,
including all tests and exams,
al r not well-prepared,
luckily I ve never got the gut to cheat in tests and exams anymore since last yr.
so that's still not a problem.

However, for assignments and projects,
I ve been mafan-ing so many ppl just to finish off them.
n just because I ve been slacking too much in nonsenses.
and I ve to BA KUAI LE JIAN LI ZAI BIE REN DE TONG KU SHANG.
Just like my frens,
they ve to be as nervous as me when I nearly can't pass up my assignments on time,
ewen even passed her pendrive to me for so many times cos she's worried I can't pass up the work. (Eventhough she noes I ve been lazy n din do my own work.)
But seriously, I don hope to seek for others' help or sympathy everytime.
But yeah, dats what I m doing now.
that's the useless me now.
Since sec skuls.
Yet, I never got to calm myself down n think thoroughly about it.

Psychology- Yinmei is the one who owes let us copy her work,
wanlin too.
IT, ewen is doing al the works,
n she never ever complained to me,
for website, she did the whole thingy,
n has been so kind to me,
asked me for the designs things,
so that I wont feel like I m too useless for not doing anything.
Maybe she would even feel I was talking bullshit when I said i was relieved on the day when we passed up the whole project,
yeah, it's true,
cos I ve been feeling guilty for not being able to do much work,
or even worse, I din even put in any effort in LEARNING how to do,
therefore i was kinda stressed for the few weeks.- for not being able to do any 'useful' works
Furthermore,
I din finish what I ve promised to do everytime.
yeah, that's the useless me,
I ve owes been relying others in duin work,
never learned to be independent.
wats wrong wif me!?

Econs, still remember the essay weeks before,
just got it back days ago, i was kinda worried about the marks,
I din even noe what ve i copied and pasted~
I got yinmei's work n ewen's work,
AGAIn..SEE? AGAIN~
most importantly, after so many times, they r stil willing to LET me copy n paste,
copy n paste, change here n ther, but i suppose the points r almost the same,
n moreover, I din even read what I ve been copy and pasting, cos I ve only 30min left
n HUO GAI me, the day before I was in front of my laptop again.
copy and paste, yeah easy,
but I know how bad my frens feel,
they r helping me when i cant finish them on time cos they din wana reject me or in fact don wana c me die so deadly.

For me, if i were the one being copied, I knew how it feels,
I ve tried that before.
Without my knowledge, n get everything copied so easily.
不甘愿-this is the feeling.

I have been worrying how will they think for these few months.
just that I never put my mind into it,
or even think thoroughly about it.
Today, I felt that I really needa talk about it.

I have been too 掉以轻心 in what's happening around me.
takes things too for-granted.
Change urself simpeiyi.
You seriously need a slap on ur face.

Btw,
Hope after so many things, I can be altogether a better person, with improved and better personality and thinkings.
and thanks so much for the ppl who have been so willingly in helping the useless me,
I should ve appreciated u al more.
And for now,
I think what i need is to change myself to a much matured and independent person.

No comments: