Monday, September 17, 2007

-Bdayz-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~

我对自己说。。。
haha...

Din't ve time to make a card for eqian's bro bday,
mei you xin ah...
so embarrassed of myself..
hHAA=S

The one below is made for eqian on her bday,
n we gave her late..
BU HAO YI SI..




Eqian's bro n frens (bside him, of cos gf ..Hehhhehh~)
Her family

Yummy cakes
Simply love the effect of this photo
Group photo
taking photo wif eqian's mom
SHOU XING=寿星


Went there from about 12pm to 5+pm,
thanks eqian n zhijie for the transport!
YOU XIN ah...=D
had great conversation with zhijie, eqian's fren..*yeah,..FRIEND
n of cos, GREAT n mouth-watering varieties of food!
western, chinese....etc
Mostly prepared by eqian's gugu(aunt), n some by her mom,
really need much time to prepare al those...
Like my mom,
when she wana organise any gatherings or parties,
she d be busy from the day before to prepare all the food, ALL the food( emphasizing),
so..I din't really prefer to gather my frens at home or celebrate bday ther,
Don wana c my mom being so exhausted bcos of me..
*heart pain..hehh..~

Anyways,
Met eqian's mom after 9 yrs,
din't get to recognize her anymore..
Anyways, she's stil that nice n polite woman as I ve imagined her to be.
And yeah, she has 'produced' 3 kiddos wif the same personality as hers,
all so gentle..=D

Recently, ther've been a few ppl saying the same thing to me..
Jiani's roommate's friend..
“你是什么人?”
“你有点儿混血儿样eh.."
n eqian told me her mom n gugu 不约而同 (eqian-i noe ur chinese very good bahh..this is learnt in primary three okay? BU YUE ER TONG=saying something same wifout discussing about it together earlier) said I looked like mixed angmoh n chinese...
yanyee n ewen get a lil influenced too,
n said they started to think kinda the same way too..
firstly, when skul restarted, a new fren asked wat race m i,
she said i looked a bit like mixed middle east..
HAHA!! funny rite?
i kelian myself for looking like NO-race person...
ppl r not even sure wat race m i..
*sobb

Btw, my elder and younger sis look more 'mixed' than me.
I m the least mixed-looking.

My mom n dad r both chinese,
so it's i mpossible we look like mixed..
cos chinese n chinese= chinese. Yeah, dats it.

........................................................................................................................................................................
These are complaints from other teachers few days ago..
做作 Taylors, stil ve to use powerpoint to show us eh~
FUyOh~HAHA=D


No comments: