Saturday, July 28, 2007

Vbal..vbal..vbal...Charity charity charity...

Went to the Taylors Vbal Competition this afternoon(Finally ther's something for me to join)
DUHHHHH!!!!! Weren't really satisfied with the way they brought out the whole competition,
mostly everything seemed to be disorganised,
on the notice, I thought there should be minimum two girls in a team?
then some of the teams turned out to be 3 guys one girl?WTH?!
Actually it was said that ther shud b four ppl(ONLY!) in a group,
so yeah, 4 on 4(stupid rite?)
n it's RM15 for each team...
I looked for Rachel at first,
then she joined in,
so ther'r enough girls,
asked yiqian to join but she din manage to join in as she's gona go back to her hometown almost every weekend.
Anyway, my team turned out to be: 3 girls, one guy( who has no skills of a guy.at all..=( )
that guy brought his friend(he told rachel that he found a teammate for us
when we met in cafeteria this afternoon,
u noe wat he said?
he said," My friend never played vbal before..." WT...h...
kek man..
then I called Desmond, he can't help cos he's doing something(probably his class's event for charity)
then..nvm lor.
We played two games(round robin, 11 game point) not SIOK at all,
11 points is reached in such a shoooooortttttt period of time,
so yeah,
as expected,
we lost in both games...
most of us was extremely panic,
n din even manage to get the first ball or serve properly,
esp the guy, I expected him to be way off better than the girls,
but unfortunately,
he's not even better than another girl teammate of mine...
kek man!
anyway, I noe i shudn't be blaming anyone here,
sorry then,
jus speaking out wat I was thinking of...
NVM, try our best then..
next week stil got two more games(last two..)
actually,
I feel a bit hopeless,
the girls r pretty good...
but 3 girls 1 guy VS 3 guys one girl, HOW TO PLAY?!
WALAO, reli betahan every ECAs of taylors...

Taylors is organizing some kinda Charity events,
the ones I ve seen are Charity Car wash, Ordering of food, performances, modelling competition,etc...
I suppose every class should contribute something to this event,
for my class K1, we r joining with Entrepreneurs Club for the food ordering thingy,
I wasnt sure what I should do,
but I m supposed to be in the food-preparation group(haha, I din reli noe how to cook or make any food...ll try my best then)
If I ve a choice,
I'd rather do some performances(which I prefer more) than doing something I don't really like, such as...yeah, u noe dat...
For those performances, one ve to volunteer in joining diff types of auditions held,
noone is gona accompany me for that,
so I never went...
jus can't imagine how stupid'd I look walking in the room by myself..
so...this is wat I get for today,
never grab a chance to gain more experience...


Getting ourselves prepared for the night..

SMALLER

*Trying to 'open up' the eyes?*


WELL, the biggest reason that we planned to go is because of this LADY, this 千金小姐。。。
she joined modelling comp, n we r there to support her...
(support= lose of voice...=S)
Bel..u shud b touched eh? we screamed for u, for u OKAY?
actually we don wana lose to the other contestants' supporters too...=D
friends are for this purpose- to support u...YEAH!
With Bel's 'meimei' n mami...

Expected Jackie to get in to the finals(at least), but......
yeah....we were disappointed n tot it was quite unbelievable for others' to get in but not him..
he spent quite a large amount of money on his costume eh..
BOOOooooooooo....before gettin to MPH to watch the show



Saw the pretty gal beside me? We expected her to be one of the winners, but....
again, we predicted wrongly! haha=D
me n ewen(hmph, she zhongseqingyou, don wan us liao...HAHA)
us wif some of the contestants
another QIAO photo of Bel..
CUTE BABY!!!
Nam,Bel,Jackie

BUh, good night, it's 435am now...good morning..

No comments: