Friday, June 8, 2007

random pics

went to watch singing comp held in RTB...
enjoyed watching it, siao ching's voice is unique!huxiuling dint perform well on dat dat*disappointed* but everyone noes she is actually better than dat!houchunxi tian kai lun performed well...silei is CUTE! haha=D sorry gave too much comments..born to b kepo..=D





c, i remember to take a photo at my skul's main gate!


N, c, if I m studyin in Brunei, I ve to wear tudung...
+ve- skin ll get fairer
-ve- for me, I ll look more like a horse, for others, it's quite ok rite?
*left to right-jingyi d GUAI1 girl, me d fatpo, cheahong n cheaxin the cousins*



then, I met up wif my tuition-mates...(excluding ewen-she helped me on my database so we stayed til nite n makan malam together)..o yeah, this is d famous japanese restaurant in Brunei-Excapade...hey ppl(esp those in KL,esp wan yen's frens - ur idol WU ZHUN went there too..( O.S: so what?)haha=D

gathering in my house- c the malay style curtain? haha=D


My 38 frens in upper sec(excluding the middle one..she s a good girl) haha..


This is ying suang, my best friend in primary skuls, ltr she transferred to MS, n she s a top student in Brunei orh..she is about 170cm tall i think...ALL MY FRIENDS r damn tall...I mean my good friends..haha..c the next one

this is ruey hwa wong cat a po...( apani?!) haha...I oso dono wat s dat..ok, not important..
lets c, this is apple wong.. c her rosy cheeks?***envious***she is about 170cm too..but we r of the same height in primary skuls...AT LEAST.... C..."bai chi" me..

1 comment:

chyi said...

thats geokyi gift to me...