Wednesday, June 20, 2007

jotting down points to b written

1.friends

Since I came back here from Brunei, my school life went on so smoothly till now, so I was pretty happy about it, realised friends are really helpful at times, for eg, the day to pass up Database documentation, while I was busy printing in The Web, Belinda suddenly came to me and handed me a pendrive, as one of the file is needed to b printed out, it really relieved my nervousness so so much at that moment. Then the other day, i think it's yesterday, I just reached the class in the am, then my seatmate shared her notes with me when she found I ve forgotten to bring mine, then another friend sitting in front of me passed me her examination pass yr paper to me, after that Belinda gave me the Econs exercise which I told her to lend me the day before. I know ther's no big deal about al these things, I just purely feel so well-treated by my friends.


2.bday boy

lemme sing a song for u...
祝你生日快乐
祝你生日快乐
祝你生日快乐(转音*)-don complain so much bah
祝你生日快乐!
nah..happy liao la..
ur old too..18 liao..haha!

3.sorry

I sincerely apologize to tis friend of mine who has been treating me so good for the past 5-6 years, I know u ve put great effort in something, I m so sorry for not making up my decision and let you waited for so long, or in another word, wasted ur time, maybe u ll think all I said now r bull sh*ts, but me myself don think so, but I ve done something wrong too, but I did that in order to NOT hurt u...However, what I ve done did not help, oppositely, it turned matter even worse. Hope we still can be friends, as we were for so many years, I don't hope to lose a great friend like u, seriously~
4.bday presents

Terima kasih semua! for being so "you xin", thanks yiqian for Pooh stuffs, Kui Chuan for the "box", Ewen, Yanyee,Belinda,Shitu, Zonglin, Des?, Cy?(sorry I m not really sure if they r included, ll check it out soon)for the SkinFood costly eye serum to remove dark n dull skin n helps brighten up skin complexion N the XXL mascara(love using it now), Jeffrey and Siang for the cute teddy bear towels, Cheaxin for the Euro-Classic photo frame, 192?(unit wher Zonglin them stay) for providing the venue for cake-cutting, al ppl who bought the yummy chocolate cake for me, waiyan for the cutie Panda tshirt(which resembles her), joslyn for the "frens 4eva"keychain, mummy for my ZH white bag n etc, mok mama, ruey hwa mama, sheaumei mom for the ang paoS, Melissa for the bday card, Vui cx jingyi kuichuan....for buying me the bday cake n celebrated wif me, and...?
I M REALLY TOUCHED BY U AL, u al really WU SIM(hokkien translation for 有心意 la!!!!*hope i din left out anyone, if I do, pls forgive me, I ve bad memory...Will try editing some more if I reli ve left out some1*

5.yiqian

this gal is really a good friend to have, so far, I ve not found any bad points from her, ther's no reason for me to dislike her anyway...she's near to perfection.Adore her...She's humble, caring, sincere, pretty, kind, polite...GOD~ cant stop using these words to describe her...
Felt so glad to ve her as my friend, n oso to meet her again here...


No comments: