Monday, May 14, 2007

5.4.3.2.1?

True enuf, ppl owes say dat when ur around ur parents,
u feel like getting away from them,
to NOT stay under their control,
or maybe in a good way,
to learn to b independent.

However,
I realised how much I miss my dad, mom n sisters when I came KL,
yea, I should be satisfied as ther are already so many good companions in KL wif me,
but yet,
I still prefer being with my family-evyone hopes so.

So, since my fren went back to Brunei( he came here for vacation),
I started count-ing down to the day I gona go back to my peaceful Brunei,
luckily, time flies,(time got wings kah?)
HAHA,
then now, it's like onli 12 days to the day for me to b back in my home SWEET home/Brunei sweet Brunei...=D
YEAPIE!!! gona c my lovely Brunei frens(altho frens in KL here r good oso)
..........................................................................................................................................................................
DEBATE

admire the debaters so much, they can speak fast, accurate, clear, n BRILLIANTly. COOL~
K1(my class is chosen to "participate" in it-as audience.-_-'''


This is another top-scorer in my class-Hazim-also the disturber, owes mess up my curly hair, HE JEALOUS of me bah, hahaah!! cos his is shorter than mine...=D


JIA XIAN- another clown-ish guy, wifout him, the class ll b less noisy n happy.
.....................................................................................
BDY

HAPPY BDAY TO U
HAPPY BDAY TO U
HAPPY BDAY TO NAN4 MING2
HAPPY BDAY TO U!!

May-all ppl who r born in May are intelligent, of cos, this includes me..wakaKAKAKA!!!but exclude Belinda the ngong po..=p
me n ewen has squeezed our brain's juice in order to find a way to celebrate her bdy meaningfully or uniquely. However, it's considered successful? haha, dunno, but I knew we tried our best to do it for her.

Went REDBOX again dat nite, n about midnight, we accompanied Bel to go clubbing( for her first time-finally she's 18 n is no more illegal to go in, but still me n yiiwen r illegal), but we managed to enter...

Overall, it's quite ok, but i don LOVE it, jus acceptable, if ther's no CHEAP dancers on the platform n smelly cigarrattes. We al got so damn smelly after "soaking" in the "smoke" for about one hour. N if it's not necessary to, I won't step into it again...Dats my IDE


Belinda with d expensive but not-nice-looking cake from redbox.
ALL OF US celebrated for Belinda-szeyee, sijia,ewen,me,bel,shitu,?,jacky,nam,n yan(jus cut her fringe-look like a child again..hha!!)
ewen, bdy gal, me


....................................................................................
DYE HAIR


C, i got cheng2 jiu4 gan3 arh, this is MY WORK...ehseh! first time helping ppl to dye hair neh,
the REAL first time not counted-helped my sis bleached her hair but failed..NOT MY FAULT orh

feel like dye-ing my hair again lately, but dono wat color to choose, I like ewen's color, but dono if the result ll b same like hers,
as for her it's BLACK-brown
mine, brown-? dono, ltr very yellowish my mom kena shocked..don wan la..
C first la, I hate the black hair dat has grown out of my "scalp"haha..

No comments: