Thursday, April 12, 2007

SORT day

HALO!! din put my photos to shock u al purposely, sorrY!! hhaa..lazy to drag them down la...so put up here lor.



DOUBLE CHIN

PICs taken durin econs class..



Don think I can maintain to post new entry everyday for now, tests r coming nex week, n after al the tests and quiz, it's mid yr exam, I m not a bit satisfied wif my results since i got my first test paper, therefore, simpeiyi shud work harder isnt? ai zz...

most of my frens gav compliments 4 my bloggie, but some said ITS ROJAK..haaha, i admit, it's...but as jia xian said, oni ROjak language is more understandable bua..haha!! nvm, AS I Like it la..

I noe i m getting lazier for updating my blog...this is my style...SAN FEN ZHONG RE DU, suddenly realised I m starting to forget HOW TO WRITE CHINESE!!! NO!!!!! I ve been studying chinese for 14 yrs, how could i forget about it? I LOVE CHINESE!! oleh kerana itu, I decided to write some chinese blogs "in the future"----meaning i m not sure when i ll do dat..

N oso, I feel a lot better these few moments as d awkwardly quiet me has gone back to the SPY in Brunei--- getting LOUD n crazy again lately... Maybe I found somethin else to talk wif ppl le bua... esp Bel, felt better... N oso ewen she owez PEI HE me for wateva i do...hahaa=P

OK, MORE PHOTOS~~

INtroduce our beloVED MALAY tcher to u al..dono his name..

GREAT HAIRSTYLE RITE??!!=) =) =) =) =)

老 师讲他的,我们拍我们的, reali feel so good la...OLD classmates bcome classmates again(me, yanyee, ewen, yiqian, zonglin, chiew ying, desmond...n Chiew Rui oso)*don b jealous orhh!!*

欣赏 this gal, i mentioned about her b4, she s peihwa, good in hip hop dance, n a very nice person too..oso 不顾形象one..but i m not dat close to her la..jus noe her nia, she noes me n i noe her..dats all..haha=P

Look at the guy wif golden hair, he looks a bit like monkey rite?! he's reli 爱演...even more aiyan than anyone i ve seen..CAN U IMAGINE DAT? haha, he s from Miri, St Joseph, he has been "working" as the clown of psychology class, anyways, he did lighten up the atmosphere successfully each n evytime..haha...=P( c he's duin stupid things again...HAizz)


nice background n nice models rite? haha esp pei hwa..slim n tall..*envious* --again..


REalised ther is a ladybird in our room....cant take a clearer photo..sorry~

Today honey chicken croissant no stock la..eat chicken floss egg mayo lor, stil worth it, sOOOOOOOOOO many chicken floss, wondering how they earn money by sellin this la, oni RM2.90 er...
This is the lion keychain stolen from my sis..
hahaha!!! me n bel ran in the rain wif plastic bags we got from OLD town Kopitiam's staffs...SO DIU LIAN!!!! two blueIE SOT gals running over the road when it was raining cats n dogs...HAiz...

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I VE EVER SEEN---N IT"S DONE BY WONG YII WEN THE STUPID GAL....haha....
"aiyo, so romantic arh, switch off the light, i wana use al the yellow lights from the study lamp" haha!!!!! then someone put her monkey KAPO under the lamp..then kena BURNT on the monkey's heaD!!!!!! WAkakahahahhaHAHAHAH!!!!! SO FUNNY!!!!!! 笨就是笨,+ she kept hiding her monkey...DON WANA LET ME C!!?? hurhh!! I LET EVYONE C NOW..*报复心好重*hahahaha

No comments: