Tuesday, July 26, 2011

tell me my blog hasn't rotten.


I AM BACK PEEPS! Hope you didn't miss me too much! :P
UPDATE: I am officially announcing that happily/sadly, I am free from uni! I won't say I am officially a graduate until the squarish hat is worn, I think it will definitely excite me on the day itself as the last time I wore it was in Kindi 3 in CHMS lol. Don't really have a lot of thoughts atm as I am in an extremely confused state with overloaded thoughts and decisions to make.

And is now in a dilemma in the next step to be taken.

Which direction is best to go? *scratch head. I just need some more time to think about it since according to the seniors, this is the most critical moment for an individual to decide for his/her future. I am still gona deny how much older I've got, stepping into the society isn't something funny, no more joking around this time! OMGOMGOMG unbelievable.

Well, I am still in Melbourne at the moment, working part-time (hardcore one) while waiting for my graduation ceremony in October. Hopefully get a good interns *fingers crossed.

After that, it's another family reunion again!!! This time with Chyimeisim:DDD CAN'T WAIT!

AND YEH, I will try to update my posts from months earlier when I am in the mood.
It's actually time for job hunting at this hour, what am i doing here *slaps myself and roll off.

No comments: