Thursday, March 3, 2011

changed uni?!

OHHH I'm now a student of QUT, no longer a Monash-ian. HAHA:P Was in the lecture for the Nutrition course for half an hour and I nearly dozed off and got melted in the lecture hall, so I left my sis alone and went off to library which is still under renovation. :S pinkish but yeh, not too much of a good environment to read/ study at the moment. On the other side, I'm feeling lucky that I didn't decide to take any sci subjects after Form 5 because it's still boringgggg to me, after attempting to concentrate in the lecture.

Going back to Melbourne in 2 days time, but still don't feel that much of excitement, maybe it is because I am too desperate to spend more time with the family. And a bit too stressed about my final semester, where can I escape to? GAH!

Missing classes for the first week made me feel a bit guilty since I've just checked uni's blackboard and tutes have actually started! I'll have to catch up on it a bit more when i get back this sat.

Just to remind myself by noting it on the blog, I have to get my resume and cv done perfectly before applying to any companies. Amitabha bless things will go smooth for me. PLEASEEEE. Now it's another stage for me and I HAVE to face it, growing up is nothing good, seriously.

Ok, final words to myself: STOP PROCRASTINATING FOR GOD'S SAKE!

And to my dearest readers, sorry for not updating my blog for 10000 years, I've been busy since the beginning of this holiday, travelling in between East & West Malaysia and Brunei, enjoying yet tiring, especially for my parents, and the pilot. HAHAHA LAMEEE. Will get back to this 'home' when I leave the 'old nest'. :D

No comments: