Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ballarat 4/9-5/9


Spent a weekend at Ballarat which is around 1 hour plus drive from Melbourne city. Thanks Laura for driving us there:) It was actually a trip for Amy's birthday, these two girls will be introduced later on hahaha:P

Road trip is always fun, those fake-like-photoshopped-pictures sceneries, made me think of New Zealand trip two years back, I miss my family!

Also we saw this cute baby swan (wat's the actual name?) hiding into the wings (looked like it went through from the butt hahh!)

Weather wasn't too good for those two days, it rained, rained more heavily, stopped and it came again. sigh... See what happened when we just reached our cabin, branches fell when the wind was blowing so fiercely, and the little buggy with an old uncle came and saw them off.




Stomach bloated so much after those two days but enjoyed the food a lot! My diet plan- total failure. The pic is not all the food we've eaten, more to come!


This is Laura from Singapore, the girl who makes me think of Sheeling cos her english is damn good too.
p.s don mind about our shitty look, imagine walking under the rain for half a day. ;S
This is another young girl called Amy Lui, from HK. Been in Tassie for highschool, very talkative and hyperactive. haha:) Happy belated birthday again!-ends- hahah:P I'm too smelly I gotta shower.

No comments: