Thursday, September 30, 2010

Another day off:D

Since I'm finally done with another assignment, I decided I should go do something I like the most- KARAOKE!!!!!!!! WUHOO! :D d-uh.

YOU! Yes YOU! please come entertain me when you are free cos I basically stare at the laptop for the whole day when I stay home. Not sure what's gona happen after a longer period of time, maybe something good might happen, I will not be able to talk forever. HAHA:P good for ppl around me. Peaceful world for you guys. HAHA:P

That's why I've became noisier than before when I go out, like I got excited really easily, laughed like a crazy woman (as always).

Introduce you guys to the FAKE pro- Weiloon, He is my new advisor in picking of songs cos he is really good in listening and giving comments (after watching xing guang/ One Million Stars since the first season). Really PRO.

Sandra and I, I still can't really get used to call her sandra cos I knew her in childhood and I used to call her Lisuang. :) She wanted to sing k together during this trip to Mel from Perth, and there we went, her voice/ tone of singing is still good like last time!


Oh this Jason the sexy, he was being very generous in showing his cleavage that day. wahaha
WAH look at this handsome camwhoring. haha, good one since he took us as the background, where's the real high-pitched pro Pangwu?!


After karaoke, it's dinner time, Japanese buffet " $28 each person, order as much as you can! I swear I ate food I could have eaten for one week, when I was on diet for those two weeks. WASTED!
The carnivorous. 'Meat I want meat!' HAHAH!
END OF THE DAY: lesson learned: singing karaoke and eating buffet can be VERY exhausting.

No comments: