Sunday, August 1, 2010

First musical joined


HEY PEOPLE in Melbourne! Show me your love! Come support me and the others for this musical performance! :) I am gona be the old old mother/ big mama in the musical, which is one of the main casts.

Still working hard in building up my character, it's really hard for me cos I have to act as a middle-aged, strong feminist, but a loving mother, sigh how hard is that!

Oh cut the crap, sooooo....yeh, while all of us r working hard in rehearsals, why don't you start showing your support already by confirming with me if you can make it on either of the days listed below?! :) I will be grateful for that, really! Details are below:

Date: 13/8, 14/8, 19/8, 20/8 & 21/8.
Price: AUD$ 13 for the first 4 shows and $15 for the last show.
Venue: Union Theatre, Melbourne University.


Please call me or contact me in any way (Facebook/ msn) or even tell me in person if u can make it yeh! THANKS A LOT!

MAMA LOVES YOU! hahahah:P

1 comment:

Vicky 刘宁 said...

wou i cant attend but to support you.... all the best!