Sunday, July 11, 2010

Clubbing after weeks...


Let me tell you a story about Anusha.

Anusha has been a good girl for 22 years and before she goes back, I insisted that she should go clubbing once, so there we went to Seven on the 7th of July.

Aite, cut the crap... hahah, pictures will do the talking, I am sleepy. And the reason that I'm motivated (or terrified) to update my blog is because of my stupid sister. You know, just in case she boycotts my blog. NOOO, I don't wana lost a reader. hahah:P

OK PICTURES :)

I am putting this because some friends chat with me and asked if I'm slimmer ord HHAHAHA! So it's a must-put photo!
Cy bought the 10 bucks entrance ticket for us




This is Anusha who is leaving to Malaysia in 6 days time :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

OH NO!

No comments: