Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Housemates @ Docklands

Long time no see readers!

So...
Before Anusha's last day of exam, Suren boss suggested to bring us for a car ride.
We went to Docklands and it was really a nice place, and according to Suren, it's his second home, so he's pretty familiar with the place, and of course he is pretty much a good tour guide to tour around Melbourne. See below for our modelling photos! haha:P

Never see models with such short legs huh. I am the first then!
Our wedding photo:) Anusha I'm gona miss u. Countdown: 16 days
This guy likes to gain his confidence for height by asking me to stand in front of him cos he'll never get blocked, neither height nor 'width' HAHAHHAA

In front of my big big mirror!
Dinner with the housemates, except for Patrick, anyone wana rent his room he's not home! hahaha:P
Actually most people prefer Asian food (referring to friends who are not local) cos the portion is bigger and it's tasty as well. Filling is the most important of all. hehehe
And some more photos from Docklands, around 2am I guess. crazy people. hahah, I get excited when someone can give me car ride here, desperate for it since I always need to go on public transport. tired of walking but not losing weight yet! hahahahaa
Ghost festival.
Directed by suren.
Anusha imitating Harry Potter. Anupotter.
GAHHHHHHHHH I DON WAN ANUSHA TO LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;(((((((((
Noone is gona wake me up, noone is gona help me 'dissect' my assignment question, ahhh i need anusha she's my good housemate!

No comments: