Saturday, May 1, 2010

Busy of?

All of a sudden, I am feeling so bad for not staying in contact much with some close friends after I came here. Noone slapped me, but I just had this thought at this very moment. I don't like the awkward feeling when we meet next time just because we haven't talked in a longggg time, although it doesn't apply all the time. Close friends rewinding back to normal friends and then back to mayb close to strangers, NOOOO!

I do miss all of you, and I know to maintain our friendship, we need to put in effort and time, properly organized to keep in touch with each of the close ones.
Family friends love ones... how can I actually divide my time equally... I really wana maintain every relationship well. I hope I could.

Just that there are too much distraction and personal things to keep myself busy. Some are really lame stuffs which I don't even bother to mention, waste of time. sigh...

oh well... I'm thinking too much again, it's normal to think and reflect things in depth during such a quiet night, with dim light... *emo.

No comments: