Thursday, March 18, 2010

morninggg

hello everyone! i'm eating my tuna+lettuce+cheese wrap and I finally woke up earlier than 8am to slowly make my breakfast and lunch and blog!

weather sucks big time cos it's hot and i couldn't sleep well. it's really sunny and you need your shades. Good to say that you don't look like a wanna-be AT ALL with your shades on, cos ppl dress like celebrities on the street:P

Have bumped into some familiar people, either from Brunei or Malaysia, and still I'm feeling Melbourne is a small world, and most of the people are linked. sigh, can't do anything bad now :( HAHAA.

Housemates are being nice and helpful, Suren boss, kehpoh Anusha and Patrick who's always not home. Volleyball has started last night and it was sooo fun but not that much when muscle pain comes along. MUMSU (Malaysia Asso) is having this oh-so-gona-awesome camp coming up this Easter Break and I'm soooo gona join if there's nothing on during that time:)

I swear I'll enjoy my last 1.5 year of uni life or I'll regret and cry and crawl looking like a corpse and scare ppl off. I don't know why am I talking this way but yeah, I'm feeling BORED having to go tutorials later and two more classes tomorrow anddddd I haven't done writing my resume I wana work and earn moneyyyy Mani mani come! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ HAHAAA:P

There is some more complication with something, and it's buzzing in my head, that's something I always make a big mess all by myself and I don't know how to solve it at last. Boo me boo me!
But well, I appreciate those who shower me with love yet I don't know how to repay you guys. seriously.

okok, I am gona SMILE :))))) and go to classes soon! Last thing to say: I HATE READINGS!
how can i resist such a cutie!

No comments: