Friday, March 5, 2010

ELO anybody there


HEYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:)))))

yeah I'm here I'm still alive, jumping around a lil bit. haha:P

First and foremost, thanks to my babysister for the past one week. You've done a good job being a MAID of mine, washing my plates/ clothes, cleaning up my room, cooking me meals (surprised dat she can cook so well... kinda unexpected) and all.

Mama, let me say something good about ur eldest daughter, she can be an excellent nanny if she can't find a job, let her go n become nanny HAHAHHA:P
Alahhhh, sorry Maid/ Nanny/ Babysitter.
Good luck in looking for jobs and earn LOADS of money $$$$$$
And hey look who's dat? PawDI! paw's didi (brother)= PawDI (Chyi, 2010)

This was taken at Crystal Jade, Chinatown on Chap Goh Meh. Had Chinese food together with Paw's friends as well. Spot our primary classmate, Chengde there.


Very interesting photo rite. Guess whose bed isit, I will update another post regarding this. HHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Met des n paw around three times last week, crazyyy hahah, but I guess when assignments are thrown to us, it's time to bury our heads n workkk like shit.
(btw, look at the height difference. BOO desmond for being so tall n jumping so high! HMPF)




She's enjoying playing the 'new ride' we don't have that in Brunei i guess. haha,
all you have to do is to use ur feet to support, one of the feet to touch the ground and push so that the thing rotates. n you go WOOOOoo HUHU..HHOHOo



we had churros. i don't reli love it THAT much.




Us agen, met at Queen Victoria Matrket, 'pasarpo' needs to go there, suits me more.
Finally tried the AUD$ 5.50 German sausage, its HUGE. (don't take it wrongly)


Life's been okay here. Another thing which is out of expectations is that I don't have much international students in my class, the most is only .... mayb 1/10 or in a tutorial, I am the only one. COOL ASS huh. I miss my class in Taylors now. sighhh...
Having to adapt to new environment and finding new friends is tiring. tiring and tiring.
I wana live in a shell where I don't have to care about anybody and just live my own life. Nah it's not gona happen, life's stil gona go on and I have to leave my shell some day. SIGH BIG SIGH.
The saddest part of this course is that I can't slack much like I used to, there are certainly a lot of readings to be done, although I had readings too before in taylors but... I can just... live in my own world during tutorials. Here ppl are more daring to speak and view their opinions, which is a good thing to learn but yeah, I admit I'm much more intimidated than before looking at the locals, how eloquent they are (bukan semua lah mungkin) and how fluent they can speak, whatever points they have. I'm trying to speak out more already, and yeah, in the progress, just that I need to 'put down' my face and embarrass myself more to improve, something like that.
My room has been real quiet after Maid left, somemore my other housemates weren't home and the boss Suren brought his friends around in Melbourne, he's being a tour guide. haha... But yeah, guess it's time for me to really live by myself, be independent and all. FIRST TIME in ma life. I am startng to miss my ex roommies wanyen yanyee and ewen already, they are always there for me, and tolerate with watever bullshit I do. I hope I will do less bullshits this time with the new housemates, hope I can get along reallll well with them n yeah guess there shudn't be a bigg problem after a week, they seem to be nice n hope it goes on like this. :)
Have met up Brunei friends here, two highlights, des and paw, n another watermelon highlight, chengde. haha:P He's grown much matured ( esp his looks) n u guys can call him Doctor Pham now. ( scroll and look at the pic!) He's stil the same nothing much different since he is still not sampat (ohh too bad) but yeh OKAY LAH. hehe seems nice, dat's the main point rite.
Oh and also, (i know what I'm writing is not going smooth but watever lah har) I am planning to join some societies or clubs like Volleyball, GLEE club (Cool rite!) I can sing now lalalala.. and malaysian association thing which they organize events and all so when I'm bored it can kill time and would be better to meet some nice 'kawans' there, hopefully.
___special part_______( don laugh ur ass off! )
ADUAN!
kebanyakan 'kawan' di kelas angmohs dan sebahagian daripadanya macam cb muka, tetapi ada beberapa angmohs sangat baik, boleh berkawan lah. Dan, saya sama kelas dengan satu hotbabe, cantik daooooo.... angmoh ini macam celebrity, tapi cara dia bercakap macam anjing betina haha, betul-betul macam perempuan di dalam MeanGirls.
OK DONE. *phewww.

BAH more photos to come, some day. cos the internet has reached its limit at my home, so I can't even load facebook now, only msn and skype atm. msg me if ther's anything.
with love, PEI <3>

















No comments: