Saturday, December 12, 2009

it's always great to be with the family=)

It was a family trip to K.K, 5 of us, all of us. =D


Fine weather all along.

After the journey only I realized,
we have to actually pass by Limbang (malaysia), den Temburong (Brunei) den Lawas (malaysia)and some other smaller places of Malaysia before we reach Sabah. HAHA, funny, I looked at my phone, it changed from DSTCom to Digi den back to DST agen den at last Digi. HAHAAAA, interesting leh. sorry I am 'jus easily .... impressed, by this small matter.

Reached. started shopping! =D and EATING. ate like a pig. OINK.
The three of us. In Descending order, eldest, second eldest and the youngest.
This is the youngest one in my family, showing off her Pudding Milktea from Yoyo cafe, a famous bubble milk tea place in K.K, it was indeed good! You can see how good it's jus looking at how long the queue is.
Night time ate this smelly fish at the 'pasar malam'. Not too impressive=S
Second day, my contact lens is lost! i gotta wear spectacles ( I HATE IT!)
this is the best picture i can get of me wearing specs, believe me, you can't stand how funny I look in real life. ARGH. No makeup+ no contact lens, let me die. I am FAKE! HAHA
This yummy pork noodle soup!

Nice pose leh. nice view, AND NICE MODEL. HAHHAHAH
Our transport=D and the mom waving hello from inside. haha, wat's chyi doing?
cute huh=P I meant the pandas.
Really nice weather.
HOT! I meant the gals in the photo. WUUUHU

Spotted the jellyfish? there r two.
Still continue eating until we reached Limbang! hahahXD
Nice nice snowice.=D
So, at last, we r back, feeling FAT. like piggs. pig mom pig dad pig daughters. ALAH I AM THE HEAVIEST!

I HATE my sisters! they kept complaining I'm 'giant'! =((( BUHOOO

p.s we got this small plan in mind, to get back some time and enjoy the sea! clear crystal blue. wuuuhhh. <3
although the car journey took a bit long, but sleeping+ spending some time and chit chatting in the car is fun too! =DDDDD let's do this again when dad is free!

No comments: