Saturday, December 5, 2009

Before leaving -part IV- sing at cafe

One thing I'm gona miss a lot is singing at cafes.

The most important thing is to thank these few people who led me and gave me opportunities earlier, without you all, I won't be here.
I wanted to try singing on the stage so much earlier but never got the courage to start the first step. thanks for the motivation and assistance. terima kasih banyak.

I know I'm not good enough yet but I'm stil given chances. you know how thankful I am. I am being serious *look at my face. HAHA

I should thank all my friends, subang-ians yanyeeewenszeyeechenhoeeguansirwee, wanyenwanzhen, everyone who has been supporting me, reli gave me a lot more courage to be there when i'm singing. THANKS.

*BOWS


Thanks to Kenji, Alan, Ben, Chu, tcher Yunni
for the help all along. <3>
I don't know what else to say except a BIG thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

can't c weiquan's eyes! HAHXD


No comments: