Friday, November 6, 2009

Recording sound check 1 2.

Went to do a demo recording two days ago,
it was so much fun especially when there are nice people to guide you and stuffs=D

That was my first time to get a 'full' (as in full song) recording, like really in a proper recording room. Thanks for the invitation Kok (the champion of ASQ'09 Composing category)
An English song was recorded, it actually took quite a long time to get a song done in recording.
wow, at first it was 3 hours, den when it's my turn it was around 2 hours+
we spent the whole afternoon there.
Same lines are needed to be repeated and sang slightly differently so that they can choose the best out of those and also for backup purposes.
It's the first time that I'm not complaining even it took such a long time to complete a task, I really did enjoy the process=D
Was pretty satisfied with the results although it's not absolutely perfect, but yeah, my expectations on my performance wasn't aimed THAT high, still so much room for improvement.

ok, obviously the pic below is faked. haha, I wasn't really in RECORDING that time, or else I would have been standing nearer to the mic. hahas. chu helped me to take that pic.


This lady who kept saying she's old is the sound/voice editor, computer controller, she's PRO! as I can see she did work fast and efficiently wuush. Kok's pic is not available, will wait until he uploads them to fb.
Should have more pics for the night session, it was new year song recording, the song is composed by Kok too. Hope to STEAL pics from fb soonish. hehh

till den=D

No comments: