Monday, November 2, 2009

It takes time to realize

When you are standing on the same spot,
have you realized people are all running towards to the finishing line?
or you are still unaware that you are getting slower already.

those times have been used on unproductive stuffs...
what was I thinking...
oh is it too late to be awaken from my daydream...

no one deserves to sacrifice themselves to slow down and wait for you
everyone needs to strive for the best for their own good
it might be something to do about 'selfishness',
but yeah,
it's just a fact to be accepted.

I feel so bad when I realized I've became VERY VERY self-centered since dunno-when,
started thinking about it after I read jingyi's post,
and yeh, most of the time, there are SOOO much 'I' s in my conversation,
everything is just about MYSELF MYSELF and MYSELF.
OH MY... =(

No comments: