Sunday, October 18, 2009

i'm not lost yet

After getting bugged by all the assignment 2s, it's now presentation time! coming up this week and the upcoming week. Then within one month, the last assignments for all subjects are to be done and please say HI to holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I'm so excited for mom n sis's visit and spore trip with my highskul frens!
CAN'T WAIT CAN'T WAIT!

I just have to ignore all those worthless stuffs that spoils my mood,
and anticipate these awesome shiiiittt! =)

btw, this is what I realized recently,
I've given up on spending time with ppl who r not worth it,
it's just a waste of time. seriously.

I agree with you. JUST CUT IT OFF.
I'm the one making decision.
Friendship, it could be incompatible too.
how long have it been and I never wanted to admit about it.
DAMN.
Keep hanging up there is tiring,
and YOU, it's time for you to stop pretending and force yourself.
just give it up and live our own life IF YOU yourself don't appreciate it. BOO!
GOOD IDEA right?
and the thing is,
I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.
BYE =)
There's no single feeling regret, never is and never will.
cos this is the best way for everyone.
you r just bull shit. maybe more than that.

No comments: