Tuesday, September 29, 2009

holidays actually ended?

People involved: (hk) Smalaunt, uncle, cousintong, eggness n adeline (hk)

Waved goodbye to my aunts and adorable cousins,
and I have finally stepped on this peaceful land to join my family for the rest of my 'holiday'.

I spent two days in Kuching and 5 days in Hong Kong last week.
Among 5 days, two days were 'exercise days', extreme ones, Disneyland and Ocean Park.
It was my second time to Disneyland but this time is much better as it isn't as packed as the las time I visited. More rides and shows are 'tried', and yeah, they are SPLENDID! The most impressive one is the live show with Africans (I think) singing songs from Lion King movie LIVE, PERFECTLY! OH GOSH. They actually gave me goosebumps cos I didn't believe the whole show could be so awesomely planned, the formation... EVERYTHING! THUMBS UP!

Ocean Park, I managed to try goin on this ride called Mine Train, it's like a roller coaster but there's another more 'extreme' one which I din't go for it, it was too far (around 20-30 min walk, at the other end), and frankly, I was a bit scared. I think the older I'm, the more timid I became. DAMN. =S Din't regret btw, cos the smaller roller coaster is also the 'legendary' (from my mom) 'roller coaster ON sea' HAHA=D Also, after watching dolphin and seal performance, I feel like rearing a dolphin and get it trained. The trainers were cooool! Ocean Park is worth for a visit. tell me if you agree? yes no maybe?

The best part of visiting these theme parks and tourist attractions is the decoration and special events held specially for Halloween. Haunted houses! we saw more than three, went in two, and seriously, the one in Disneyland is FREAKING SCARYYYYYYYY! Don't believe me? Imagine, in what situation would you hold someone elses' bf? when that guy is holding her gf's hand? WAKAKKAKAKAKaKA!!!!! this's d embarrassing part. Who cares? It was dark! HAHA! But this haunted house is the best of all!
Decorations in Ocean Park is pretty cool too, some are kinda 'over'. I'll show u the pics later on.
The 'people-ghost' came out around evening, and that's the time we needed to rush back to the hotel, too bad=( Just took a few pics with them, well.... at least. haha=D

Shopping was not too bad although there wasn't much time for it, cos I'm a fast shopper (I HAVE TO). so yeah... did some purchases, altogether the whole luggage din exceed 20kg. wat say u? not much enuf? Hehe.

We were stayin at this MetroPark Hotel, WanChai where there was h1N1 case from it, well-known, even more famous after the H1N1 case. HAHAAAA! It is two stations away from the place me n sisters stayed las yr end. Convenient to go MTR station and bus/ taxi stop is just in front of the hotel's entrance. GOOD GOOD.

The most regretful thing I've done for this trip is not being daring enuf to ask Aaron Kwok for a photograph-taking. DAMN. When in the future can I see a big star just RIGHT in FRONT of me, smiling and slowing down his steps to give us a chance to stop him. DAMMMMMMMMMMMMN

FORGET ABOUT ITTT!!!! FORGET! very 'kek sim'. haiz

The angriest moment is during check-in in hk airport. that idiotic guy asked my aunt to pay HKD 3000 for the exceeded baggage. We estimated before checking in, most of the luggages weren't even 20kg, and there he said 30+ kg is extra. wat the...
Luckily we requested to weigh the luggages one by one again, and altogether everything is stil underweight! HOW CLEVER IS HE? WOW. I was so evil dat when he's trembling out of fear, I was laughing in my heart=D WAKAKA. who asked him to be evil first. STUPID BUHOO!

Despite all these, I'm reminded about COLLEGE! OH NOOOOOOOOo fun time is gona be overrrr BUHOO=(

four more days in Brunei. =(((
explanation for absence nex week. wait for me yoh.

p.s thanks smalaunt for this hk trip=D I've learned to be better in reading maps by myself now. hehe. cos everytime chyi is there for me, I don't need to think. HEHE. =D



MORE PICTURES NEXT WEEK. when i get them from eggness.

No comments: