Tuesday, September 1, 2009

goyang kaki.

Don't feel like uni has started ever since I came back.
Not long after classes are started, we had holidays,
and until now, only one assignment is handed in. HOW FREE.


Happy moment flies, EVERY SINGLE time.
I'm actually feeling glad for the FIRST time that there are at least some things to be done!
Have been slacking a lot, neither did I do much readings (or shud I say I did almost none) nor I tried starting any of the assignments which r gona due next week.

I'm stressed because of nothing.
I'm stressed because I don't know why am I stressed.
DAMN!
There are too much in the head that I don't know how to arrange them properly again. EESH.
And I'm starting to realize that I've limited words to express myself lately, deteriorating A LOT.
So... MAYBE, I've some plans in mind.
HAHA, which is not gona go as planned. cos that plan is- to read more books.
I JUST COULDN'T SIT STILL AND READ.
HELP!

I'm still more interested in editing photos or doing something 'artistic'. WAKAKA.
A lil more motivated after coming across one of my coursemates' work in his blog.
I was thinking, I should do something like him!
I have lots of time, but I never wanted to start up with it,
design something, colour it, and FEEL that kinda achievement. WOOSH. haha=D
hopefully, in this yr end, I can start practicing piano and do some art works. HAHA. Yeah, HOPEFULLY.
I miss dancing too=(
I hate looking into the mirror when I dance now cos I know I suck.
'sense of dancing' became weaker cos I've been rotting for the third year.
This friend of mine, she even could just WALK to Sunway ALONE to attend dance classes cos she loves dancing and din wana stop doing it!
I missED so much of what I liked!

haiz. forget about the sad part. look at the FOOD! *jumpinggg happily! haha=D


Yeah tried this Taiwan dessert place, 'Snowflake' las 2 wks.
hmm... I think it tasted better the second time I went.
U should try cos it's always packed!
A few of my frens/ frens' frens couldn't resist it and went like more than twice a week just for the dessert.
The portion is big with very reasonable price,
taste not bad too. the taro and sweet potato cubes r the unique stufs I guess.



And sweet housemate Manman got us strawberries!
3 types.
1. Fresh strawberries -made in cameron highland-
2. Strawberry hairband -
made in cameron highland-
3. Strawberry keychain -made in cameron highland-

How cute HAHA=D
And just a week ago,
Louis arrived in KL!
It always feels great to see familiar faces again,
although we might not meet so often here,
but still it's cool that we r steppin on the same land! HAHA
the uncool part is...
I HAVE TO DRIVE by myself when I'm bk this Sep.
I'm gona miss you Louis. HAH=D
When our stomach say it's hungry,
off we go FOR FOOD!
cos we are still 'SKINNY'
not fat enough. not CUTE enough. WAKAKKA

Bah. crapping a lot.
classes today, hmm not too bad.
I had fun SUT-ing Sam the pomelo, he has the coolest chinese name, jus like a taiwanese celebrity name.
Thanks siewthen for sending me home in the rain. thanks for the umbrella elah elah EHEH.
n thanks yingying for the 'morning call'.
The class seem okay afterall, just not as crazy as my previous one, but still, there are great ppl=)
I'm learning to fully adapt, still. SOON TO BE. EEEEEHAH.

No comments: