Friday, August 21, 2009

at work

huuiyohhh....
can't believe I'm willing to drag myself out of bed and came to work for the second time,
being in a rush, eating 3-min instant mee with some of my apple perfume fragnance is weird, and it didn't feel good eating 'apple-flavored' chicken mee. haha

Friday has became the most 'fruitful' day for me I would say.
Working from 10am to evening, then continue at the cafe, singing with the AWESOME sound system.
Guess this is how my Friday gona be for this month. COOL...
yeah... cool.. cool.. cool..
but I actually feel that I'm doing something, rather than not, despite all my complaints which might have killed wanyen's ears. tsk tsk (Hoang, 2009)

Situation is still the same here,
I wonder if it's other person sitting in the shop, maybe more customers would come in.
I 'dai sai'. (bring shit= avoiding something good to happen)
haha, I don't know what can I do more though. Just sit and wait. haha.

Btw,
I can't stand my eyebags! How can I save myself????? OH NO!!!!
No matter how much concealer I put, the dark circles+ eyebags r there!
I tried using some dark circles treatment thingy but results wasn't seen! SHYT.

I'm so done. HAIZ




then... I'm too bored and while reading blog, I found this!
AWWW... TOUCHED!
yiqian's post for me.
I just read it! altho it was posted long long ago.
yeah, she was story telling like a grandma there, but it's still really really touching! good memories huh.=D

thinking back, I would have to say MILLIONS of THANK YOUssss to those who ve been there to support that time. I know who you people are. <33sssss
those PMs in MSN tellin ur frens to vote n everything,
'printed' in my heart. <3

No comments: