Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tryin it out

After spending some time changing the blogskin,
putting up the links once agen (tiring~) FINALLY DONE!
I think I deserve to do some lazy works (what the.. ). combine pics! thanks chyi.
more to come.

yeah I've 'accomplished' most of the them on the To Do list.

Outings with high skul frens,
pat-ing, crapping.

beach!

easyway pudding milk tea!
Excapade, several times =S

beauty needs beauty sleep. WUUUUHOOO

p.s after changin to this blogskin, I guess u guys will stop scoldin my pity little Dalmatian in the previous pink blogskin. The little bird up there is undeniably cute rite? HAHA=)

BEAUTY is back. ok, more photos.=)

yan's bday celeb!

'drawing' session!
miri!


airport, farewell!
beloved mom n dad!

food! ying suang chiao yin!


childhood frens!bday dinner!
sleepover!
swim!
farewell/ pasar malam!

miaooo!
n that girl with tudung is the owner.

too bad Dancing Comp which is held annually is either cancelled or postponed this yr=S

2 wks hols is SHORT! I regretted for not goin back earlier after competition. HAH.
okay. I shouldn't start complaining. =)



and I'm back home at last.

No comments: