Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ended. no.

Just four months ago,
together we started the journey our dreams,
can't believe how time flies.

It has really ended.
On the 25th July 2009.

I got to say I have not regretted joining this and knowing you guys,
should I emphasize on the friendship i have found in there,
that's one of the biggest part of my achievement from it,
cos from you guys,
I learn more about music,
you guys who are more experienced were willing to guide me through out the training days.

What I actually wanted to say is,
I'm glad that after the competition,
we are still keeping in touch=)
and I am happy for those who have achieved their goal,
for the others who are still working hard for it,
keep it up,
I believe chances are given to those who put in effort,
one day you will get it.

For me, I should start focusing in studies
two more years to graduation,
I have no idea if singing is all i have been wanting for,
so yeah, directionless, still.
I felt stupid when I'm the only one who raised my hand when the producer asked 'who din come for this competition to achieve ur 'singer dream'?'
I should try to think thoroughly about it.

Btw, I hope things won't change after all these.
It'd be awesome if everything remained unchanged,
it might be hard, but yeah. I WISH.



some random photos from phone.

END. off to zzzz. nites.

No comments: