Monday, June 29, 2009

one more week!

I was worried that I would be quarantined if I don get myself recover from this light fever.
Luckily, I'm gettin better already, after eating Bah Kut Teh just now. WHAT THE. haha. kidding.
Thanks to the magical medicine chu gave me and another medicine supplied by wanyen haha. n the super ewww Vitamin C. I'm almost fully recovered!

And I just heard from jeffrey that his mom doesn't allow him to meet his friends yet bcos of this H1N1, OH NOOO. Jeffrey I have a suggestion for you, wear a mask lah when u go out wohoo HAHA. You wil SURE look more handsome then ever.

Around 7 more days, and I'll be finally landing on that peaceful land, yeah i can leave my laptop in coffee zone when i'm surfin net alone ther n feel like goin to the toilet. HAHAHAHAHA
i can see that stupid new persian cat, so curious to see how 'cute' it's, according to xinyi.
MY MOM&DAD&sis<3
we have a long list of plans! Jeffrey make sure u keep that list in a safe place.

WOHOO... QUICKKKK. time tick tock tick tockkkkkk WAKKAKA

No comments: