Sunday, June 7, 2009

happily lost

I m lost cos I dono if I shud cut my long long hair at least 3 inches shorter.
+ve: Change look after 4 yrs of long curly hair, stylist recommended, Motivate me more to go on diet cos I'll look fatter, MIGHT look nicer than bushy hair now =)
-ve: It's gona take at least another two years to grow bk to the same length now, I love my curls now, they r wavy n not-as-messy-as-b4. Also, I ALWAYS use my long curly bushy hair to cover my fats when wearing sleeveless. Gona look fatter (bigger-sized body), MIGHT look uglier =S

I am happy cos I just got my first salary in my lifetime! I'm earning money, for the first time ever!!!! OMG. 0_0
This finally breaks this 'quote'- 'Simpeiyi never earns, she always spend' HAHA=)
(Altho I might have spent more than the salary during working time) HAHAHHAHAHA

No comments: