Wednesday, June 10, 2009

ENOUGH!

STOP LAUGHING AT ME!
I'm born to be a joke. I KNEW IT! HAHHAHAHA

First round, they laughed at my 拨头发 part,
Second round, a sudden strong 'accent' on the second chorus KEM**bali lah kepadaku~
Third round, (see pic below), my 'high waisted skirt was being made fun of. =S I loved that skirt so much! n I THOUGHT that was the best costume, who knows... =________= ahha. face+body problem


AND, I went out of tune/ something like that during PK in third round, I sang 'Gemilang' and din manage to sing the high note, PAISEH dao. hahahahah
PK round, THE ONLY ROUND WHEREBY NOTHING TO BE LAUGHED AT!

STAY TUNE=)
it's my last round on tv
wana c 肥婆 this is ur last chance yoh

2 comments:

Jyn.Jiani said...

tell them to go fuck themselves!
i actually LOVE LOVE LOVE ur outfit! =]
XOXOXO

Jyn.Jiani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.