Saturday, April 4, 2009

One more day

I am moving in to Countryheights, Kajang in one day's time.
This is the map attached. Miss me, go look for me. I HOPE YOU COULD!
Rules and regulations: No friends allowed. and normally we r not allowed to get out from monday to friday. weekends, i m not too sure yet. AH SAD.

I heard it's some sort of apartment or resort-like place, sounds just nice for me.
But... Having to leave my comfortable room, and patpo wanyen n sijia isn't something nice.
And college, these batch of wonderful coursemates. I reli enjoy being with them.
But how. There is not perfection in this world. Something's to be sacrificed.
Excitement, anticipation... yeah i've got them all earlier, but these few days, I just think I should go with the flow without thinking too much. HAHAs=)
btw, i'm curious abt what's gona be taught in the 'camp'/ training period.
I am so gona appreciate what's given cos I know this is a great opportunity to learn something I can't learn in college. It's 'practical work' HAHA.

And yeah, the photos are posted in the asq blog ord, +ve thinking...I look slimmer in the photo! although compared to the others, I'm still like 10kg heavier than the rest. 重量级 you know.

This photo chosen.. hmm. my own comment, I don look THAT 'cute' in real person, but the photos are all chosen by the producer n photographer, they think these r the best of all taken. so.. yeah.
This is really different from others, like ppl are posing those cool/ cute pose...
WHAT's THIS?! HAHA. angry? KEHPOh look. HAHAHHA. okay. that looks like me. round face though.

haha. btw, I am reli touched by all those friends, and of course family who r supporting me always. THANKS a lot. sincerely. I am gona try my best, do my best, and strive for the best!

MUACKSS<3>

1 comment:

Alden said...

Spy, gambateh ya!!!
Take care also!!! =)